Dartmouth College is one of the Ivy League schools, a private League research university which is located in Hanover, New Hampshire, the United. The school was Established by Eleazar Wheelock, in 1769. The institution is one of the oldest in the United States which was historically founded to educate Native Americans on the way of life of the English and Christian theology education. The institution of learning is one of the nine colonial colleges in the United States that was chartered even before America revolted against British rule in 1775. It is the number ninth oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
Early Years Of Darthmouth.
In the early stage of its existence, Congregationalist ministers were trained. However, the school evolved over the years to undertake programs outside the sacred line. The university provides undergraduate training in the 40 academic departments based on the liberal arts curriculum and other interdisciplinary programs which includes 57 majors and this provides the students of the school the ability to undertake a double degree program
List Of Majors Offered In Dartmouth.
Some Majors Offered In Dartmouth Are:-
(2) Social sciences,
(3) Natural sciences,
Constituent Schools Of Dartmouth.
Dartmouth is made up of group five different schools:
(1) The original undergraduate college.
(2) he Geisel School of Medicine.
(3) The Thayer School of Engineering.
(4) Tuck School of Business.
(5) he Guarini School of Graduate and Advanced Studies.
Affiliates Of The University.
Dartmouth has affiliations with some organizations which the school partner with in order to deliver quality educational services to the students from around the world who gain admission into of this prestigious Ivy League university.
The affiliate includes:-
(1) Dartmouth–Hitchcock Medical Center
(1) Rockefeller Institute for Public Policy.
(3) Hopkins Center for the Arts.
(4) Dartmouth–Hitchcock Medical Center.
(5) The Rockefeller Institute for Public Policy.
(6) The Hopkins Center for the Arts.
Among all the Ivy League schools Dartmouth has the smallest enrollment rate of about 6,600. The acceptance rate of the university is on the low side making it too competitive for many students who have the school in mind as their top choice. For the 2024 class, the acceptance rate is just 8.8%.
Advice On What To Do If You Are Not Accepted By Dartmouth.
Many students get frustrated and depressed from the moment the got the news that their application to their target university or college was rejected.
You need to know that every admission application filled to a university or college by a student must not be accepted. This is practically impossible because of many factors ranging from infrastructural facilities, institutional policies and rules, and guidelines governing educational institutions. Like in the United States where the acceptance rate of many colleges and universities is either average or low, students should always be equipped with the knowledge of how to find alternatives even better alternatives yes, that is possible. Don’t just waste your precious time at home waiting for your target school to accept you rather you should do the following; –
- Use Common App to search for alternative college or university and file multiple applications at once to many schools of your choice at once. This app will save you a lot of time, stress, and money searching for many universities in the traditional way.
- Read my article on “How to Choice The Right College” you can find in my post titled ”college”
- Also, read my post on “List of Colleges In America” but if you are living in other countries outside the US please visit this URL http://genuinegists.com/colleges/ to check for your country of interest as we will be updating the page to include if possible all countries.